This role is ideal for someone who wants to support an incredibly demanding and busy executive while working in a creative marketing and advertising environment.
We need people who are meticulous; all about the details, with a no task is too small mentality. You must have an ability to retain information, anticipate the executive’s needs, prioritize multiple projects, and handle proprietary information with utmost diplomacy and discretion. You must work quickly with complete accuracy. This role requires overall management of all executive administrative functions.
You will need to be available 24/7 to the CEO as well as to anyone else in the company who requests time with the CEO. You will work with a wide array of working styles and personalities within the company and need to manage accordingly.
What you'll do:
- Executive email management and the ability to effectively manage multiple email accounts
- Calendar management and the coordination of complex executive meetings, internal reviews, and client meetings
- Planning and booking high-volume personal and business travel (flights, lodging, transportation, etc.)
- Listening in on all calls and meetings, taking notes and preparation for client meetings
- A broad range of project management in collaboration with each department
- Acting as main point of contact for all business affairs, meetings and account statuses for multiple departments
- Some personal and business errands including booking appointments, personal travel and otherad-hoc requests
- 1-3 years of experience in executive assistant role. Experience in media/advertising/marketing or similar ‘creative’ environment (entertainment, fashion, etc.) is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired
- Must have strong technological skills in Microsoft Office, Google Tools, Keynote
- Must have experience working in fast-paced and demanding environment and be adaptable to ever-changing schedules/priorities
- Must be thick-skinned with no task too big or small mentality
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills both with executive team and department leads.