Emergency Medicine EM Physician
Emergency Medicine Physician opportunity with a great group in Tucson, Arizona called Northwest Tucson Emergency Physicians (now part of EmCare). Physicians with this group practice at two sites; Oro Valley Hospital and Northwest Medical Center.
We have full-time as well as per diem opportunities here. Full-time physicians receive comprehensive health benefits, competitive rates and a night differential, 401(k) and Elective Deferral Plan, CME allowance, full practice support with Medical Scribes and Advanced Practitioners, A-rated Malpractice Insurance with tail, and equitable scheduling from day one.
Oro Valley Hospital is part of Community Health System. Located in Oro Valley, AZ. Oro Valley Hospital is a 146-bed community hospital with Level IV Trauma designation. Oro Valley Hospital is a two-time recipient of the Top Performer on Key Quality Measures Award – 2011 and 2013.
Oro Valley Hospital’s Emergency Department is an 18-bed state-of-the-art ED with 4 Fast Track beds.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Accredited Stroke Certification
- NICHE-certified nurses
- STEMI cardiac center
- Multi-specialty services include the following: Cardiology, ENT, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Orthopedics, Pulmonology, Radiology, Surgery and Urology.
- Traditional outpatient therapy services, including hand therapy
- Sleep center
With 350 sunny days per year and an average temperature of 71 degrees, Tucson is an outdoor lover's paradise. Tucson also offers cultural diversity-including numerous cultural events and activities.
- More than 40 golf courses
- Sun Link Streetcar offers a unique way to enjoy Tucson's award-winning restaurants, bustling nightlife, chicboutiques and more than 25 galleries
- Cultural Opportunities include museums, observatories, fashion week, Tucson Festival of Films, wineries and more
- Recreational activities include: hiking, road and mountain biking, bird watching, horseback riding, mountain climbing, mining tours and more.
Benefits and Compensation
EmCare is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 12,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, EmCare is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with EmCare, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
- Physician-led organization
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
- “A” rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Job ID #: JO000003117