11 - 15 years experience • Manufacturing / Diversified
As part of executive leadership, be a key advisor and business partner to the Corporate CFO for a publicly traded B2B manufacturing company (under $200M). This is a value-added role that will partner closely with new business development, account management, operations, vendor management, HR, IT and legal.
- Be a partner to leadership on tactical and strategic initiatives
- Responsible for the division's accounting practices, procedures, financial modeling, and forecasting
- Lead annual budgeting and planning process for the division; administer and review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress and changes while keeping the executive management team apprised of the organization's financial status
- Prepare annual and capital budgets; lead short and long-term forecasting.
- Provide monthly financial results including commentary, analysis, and KPI development
- Prepare P/L reporting and analysis by subsidiary; manage P/L benchmarking
- Manage and forecast cash
- Provide business administration support on benefits administration, leases, real estate, etc.
- Support new business development & acquisition due diligence
- Ideal candidate will have a strong Operational Finance background, CPA a plus. Controller, AP/AR, Financial analyst will report to this role.
- 12+ years Finance Leadership and 4 public accounting
- Ability to perform as a strategic finance partner to the executive management team
- Experience in budgeting, financial modeling, and analyzing data in order to identify trend, issues or exceptions to drive improvement
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage, mentor, and train existing accounting team in a collaborative environment
- Accounting software knowledge (ERP) and proficient in Excel
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Merger and acquisition experience a plus
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Pertinent local, state and federal laws, rules and regulations
- Experience working in a growing startup environment strongly preferred
- Local Candidates preferred. No relocation is available for this role