As our Director, Technical Services Performance Management you will be responsible for service performance management, helping to drive service improvements across all technology platforms. Responsibility for driving resolution of Major Incidents impacting Global operations and resources will be a key function of this role. You will work closelywith your geography customers, strategic service partners, and global technology counterparts to ensure our services & service agreements keep pace with our environment as you mature the operating model. To be successful, you must be able to demonstrate expert customer service and influencing skills that drive results and promote continuous processimprovement, competency in strategic thinking, and knowledge of industry best-practices as a leader to evolve to a mature services-based organization.
- Master’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Technology Management, or a related field. 10 years' relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
- Strong background in Technology, Retail, and Logistics Center infrastructure
- Solid organizational skills and process-oriented management skills supported by education and practical experience
- Prior experience with technology programs and performance management for Operational and SupportOrganizations in a global environment
- Ability to collaborate with customers, colleagues, and other stakeholders to develop plans that address their needs aswell as our technology strategy; requires strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expert customer service and influencing skills to drive results and promote continuous process improvement
- Apply business and management expertise to achieve financial and operational objectives
- Experience in strategic thinking, planning, and leadership
- Familiarity with Lean methods, tools, and process
- Working knowledge of ITIL terminology, standards, practices, and frameworks - focusing on operations and supportorganizations
- Experience with ServiceNow highly desirable
Job ID 00324184