At Nike, we serve athletes. Fueled by the insights of the world's best, we design and create products to elevate human potential on a global scale. And it's on us, the Global Operations Team (GOT), to help bring this mission to life.
We are a diverse lineup of thousands spread across the globe. Together, we are building a smarter, more connected and automated value chain. And we are looking for world-class talent like you to contribute to this journey.
Workplace Design and Connectivity (WD+C) is Nike's team which creates brand-driven environments that unite and inspire employees and the business. This team is transforming the workplace experience through a focus on location, space and services. Within the GOT (Global Operations and Technology) organization, WD+C serves as an enterprise catalyst driving workplace change to accelerate progress toward Nike’s strategic objectives.
In the age of everywhere WD+C is on the forefront of driving the connection our employees need to each other and to their work. As cloud and data have become the norm, our employees are shifting their expectations of the workplace and we are leading the charge in enabling environments that encourage interaction, openness and a sense of freedom.
As the Director of Integrated Portfolio Technology, you will play a key role in shaping the future of our workplace. You will be accountable for business relationship management across a global organization and with key stakeholders. This includes the capture of WD+C strategic business insights, the development of the technology investment strategies and their requirements. You will also be accountable for leading and inspiring a team that manages sustaining business technology, engagement models, tools and process.
- Lead, drive and influence the WD+C technology strategy and investments in collaboration with WD+C Leadership, Key Partners and Stakeholders.
- Create a long term, sustainable global technology roadmap that maps to the business needs and experience outcomes of the organization.
- Lead transformational organizational and business model changes (political savvy)
- Lead, drive and influence the development and sustaining of key relationships with the Global Nike Technology organization ensuring the WD+C Technology Portfolio and Roadmap are aligned and integrated with Nike Inc. Business Strategies.
- Lead and drive the engagement model with WD+C geographies, territory and HQ locations providing leadership and support in the development of business strategy and the translation to business requirements.
- Oversee the WD+C intake and implementation model for the prioritization, activation and sustaining of business to business and business to consumer technology tools and applications.
- Lead, coach, drive and inspire WD+C Technology Team
- Lead, drive and influence the development of operational and investment dollars for WD+C Technology.
- 10 Years’ experience leading and managing global teams and large-scale change efforts
- A “Bachelor's” degree in Business, Marketing, Information Technology or related field with A “Masters of Business” degreepreferred
- Demonstration of Global industry experience in designing technology services models that increase agility, reduce cost and enable consumer experience
- Strong understanding of Real Estate and Facilities Management processes
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex business issues
- Expertise of building a consensus across business partners and influencing outcomes
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to elicit information, actively listen, dialogue freely, verbalize ideas effectively, negotiate tense situations successfully, and manage and resolve conflict
- High degree of customer service at all levels of a business (internally and externally)
- Fiscal Management - proven experience of managing a portfolio of capital and operational investments ideally in a multi-national environment
- Ability to travelinternationally up to 20% of the time