Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity? Interested in supporting mission critical programs? Join CSRA to elevate your career by working with the highly skilled professionals in our organization. As a CSRA employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation’s most critical missions. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
CSRA is seeking a Defense Business Development Executive for DoD Agency Customers.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of account growth and strategy development, new business development, and customer relationship management across all levels within assigned accounts.
The position requires development of broad customer and partner relationships and regular travel to customer sites. The position also requires extensive experience in business development and providing thought leadership in DoD accounts with a proven track record of successfully closing business. The BDE for DoD Agencies:
- Leads, develops, and executes an account growth strategy in coordination with Business Unit leadership
- Leads the identification of new business opportunities that support the account plan, Group growth goals, and submit targets, throughout the opportunity life cycle
- Develops, maintains, and updates the pipeline of new opportunities for assigned Group or market segment
- Executes call plans to collect information about particular opportunities; in collaboration with technical staff, proposes and tests potential solutions; and qualifies opportunities
- May perform Capture Manager responsibilities for Group or Business Area bids.
- Prepares for and presents opportunities for bid decisions and pipeline reviews
- Leads the early development of win strategies during Identification phase, prior to assignment of a Capture Manager
- Meets with customers to understand the customer territory—relative to portfolio of deals
- Throughout opportunity life cycle, provides insight from the customer point of view.
- Clearance required: DoD Secret; Top Secret preferred
- Education required: BS/BA in a business, marketing, or technology related concentration; Master's preferred
- Years of experience: BA or equivalent; additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- 15+ yrs of business development experience within the DoD spaces
Requisition ID RQ6254