The CT Application Field Specialist, West / Mid-West Region position is responsible for assisting customers with the proper use of HeartFlow products to ensure optimal use of the technology. This includes travel to customer sites to deliver training to and build relationships with Radiologists, Cardiologists, and other customer representatives. The Clinical Application Specialist will have strong experience in clinical and cardiac CT, will be able to express deep understanding of HeartFlow’s technology and products, and will be passionate about delivering the highest level of customer support.
This is a work from home position with up to 80% travel.
- Provide direct end-user training on HF products to customers in accordance with specific training plans. Must deliver effective training using a variety of delivery methods including but not limited to product demonstrations, one on one and classroom training, webinars, and end-user knowledge transfer testing. Document/communicate customer acceptance/success on each training/assignment
- Assist in the attainment of revenue goals by providing the highest level of customer satisfaction through exceptional communication, proper end-user expectation setting, and superior product training delivery
- Provide on-site and/or remote clinical application support to customers by providing scientific, technical information in response to inquiries regarding use of HF technologies.
- Provide constant feedback to R&D on clinical performance of products.
- Prepare training materials as needed
- Communicate in a highly professional manner and develop effective relationships with customers to learn and stay up to date regarding clinical environments.
- Keeps up with the latest CT and Workstation product innovations, training delivery methodologies and adapt training presentations accordingly.
Educational Requirements & Work Experience:
- Minimum of 8years clinical experience in CT and 5 years in cardiac CT
- Must be ARRT Certified in CT or Board Certified in Radiology
- Teaching experience highly desirable
- Experience in cardiac CT is a must
- Ability to travel extensively, up to 80% is required
HeartFlow is an exciting, revolutionary, medical software start-up that has received international recognition for exceptional strides in healthcare innovation. We are changing cardiovascular healthcare through improvements in the accuracy of non-invasive tests for Coronary Artery Disease, the most common form of Heart Disease and the number one killer of men and women in the United States. HeartFlow operates as a SaaS business that processes standard Computed Tomographic (CT) imaging to generate 3D models of patients’ coronary arteries for physicians’ use. HeartFlow is a VC-backed, pre-IPO company that received FDA clearance in 2014. We are based in Redwood City with an existing and expanding presence in Europe and Japan.