5 - 7 years experience • Manufacturing / Packaging
Coordinate and control all financial matters and provide high quality advice to the local management team within the principal duties and responsibilities of finance and controlling.
· Implement, direct and control general accounting functions and guarantee their professional utilization on basis of company policies within the relevant legal framework.
• Prepare financial assessments, accounting records and other info.
· Support the stability & optimization of the organization's profitability and report on a regular basis in accordance with group policies.
· Review, analyze and monitor operating results in relation to manufacturing and administration costs, budgets and operating policies and prepare suggestions for corrective actions & improvements.
· Liaise with internal & external auditors & professional advisors and maintain the quality of internal processes to avoid any risk related to potential legal impacts.
• Prepare and issue analysis data & management information to support decision makers.
· Plan and budget the resources necessary to complete all activities on time and in accordance with authoritative guidance.
• Plan and execute the annual target setting & business plan process for the location.
• Guarantee the adherence to compliance policies and fill the role as Compliance Delegate.
· Monitor and take relevant measures for the adherence to group procedures and policies, IFRS, local GAAP and taxlaw.
• Initiate, drive and monitor the cash flow process and Forecasting.
• Lead the finance and controlling team.
• Degree in accounting, finance or other business-related field
• Min. of 5 years accounting or financeexperience
• Solid knowledge of the policies, procedures, and regulations of accounting and investment, supervisory techniques as well as personnel policies and procedures
• Solid PC skills: experience with ERP systems/applications (SAP Fi/Co expertise)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate complex business issues in a clear/concise manner
• Strong analytical skills
• Fluent English
HTI is an equal opportunity employer M/D/F/V/SO