The Sales Manager 2 Acquire manages and supervises direct sales hunter representatives who sell company products to new customers within the Healthcare Acquire vertical.Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manages and supervises assigned sales hunter account representatives responsible for generating sales for delivery of solutions that meet a wide variety of new customer needs for AT&T products/services/systems/solutions.
- Formulates sales plan for teams and provides tactical input to leadership. Provides input for sales strategies for vertical and/or territory.
- Collaborates in planning sales strategy and training sales team in implementing plans.
- Provides expertise and consultation to assist with difficult customer negotiations with prospective customers.
- Spends a majority of the time in the field. Requires extensive knowledge of engineering and complex aspects of Company products and services.
- Manages the work efforts of individual contributor direct reports and influences the hiring, firing, performance appraisals, and pay reviews.
- Responsible for coaching and developing direct report subordinates.
Education:Bachelor’s degree is not required but a degree in a related field is preferred Experience: 8 to 10 years direct work experience and one year leadership Supervisory: Yes.
Job ID 1846914