This is the big leagues. AT&T is a world leader in communications, business solutions and entertainment. As a Client Solutions Executive our Business Sales team, you'll work with mid-market businesses to sell our full-scale business solutions.You’ll be part of the team that walks our customers through AT&T's cutting-edge products, shows them the benefit of our advanced services, and ultimately closes the deal. We aren't just a phone company anymore and you aren't just any sales person. This could be your chance to join a company that's known for being innovative, successful and ahead of the curve.With AT&T's history of success and commitment to emerging technologies, this is the ideal sales environment for a professional looking to build an amazing career. Our wireless division serves 95 percent of the Fortune 100 companies and counts more than 80 percent of the Fortune 500 and more than 1200 federal, state, and local government agencies as customers. Companies and organizations with the most complex networking and communications requirements in the world look to our powerful global IP backbone network, extensive portfolio and expertise to help them increase business velocity by making them more productive, collaborative, competitive, and cost-effective.Are you up for the challenge?Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Generates existing and/or new sales to customers for delivery of AT&T products/services/systems and solutions to solve customer’s strategic business priorities.
- Builds and maintains a network of colleagues and customers to share information and obtain prospects.
- Initiates customer contacts/visits with existing and prospective customers.
- Develops new accounts and maintaining and growing existing accounts.
- Establishes and maintains productive long-term networks and relationships with customers.
- Observes and participates in presenting products and services that can benefit customer’s needs.
- Demonstrates and maintains complete extensive knowledge of the organizations entire product and service line.
- Partners with clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies and priorities in order to deliver value-added business solutions.
- Develops responses to Request for Proposals. Utilizes consultative selling skills to close sales within assigned accounts.
- Identify key trends and customer needs and leverage industry knowledge and applications in order to find and close opportunities.
- Most of your time will be spent in direct sales related activities in front of customers at their place of business.
- Develops strategic initiatives to grow and retain the revenue stream of assigned complex accounts while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Supports the sales team through coaching or mentoring. Assists less experienced peers and act as team lead when presenting products/services to existing or prospective customers
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
- Current auto insurance
- Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
Skills & Experience:
- Typically requires 5-8 years direct work experience.
- 5+ years experience B2B, Business to Business sales in an outside or direct sales environment preferred
- Account management and client relationship management experiencepreferred
- Experience selling business telecommunications and technology solutions direct to enterprise businesses or Federal, State or local government agencies preferred
- Experience meeting and exceeding sales goals in a competitive environment and generating revenue
- Strong negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
Education: Bachelor’s Degree, technical discipline preferred. Compensation: Highly Competitive Base Salary + Commission + Benefits
- Must have valid driver's license
Job ID 1836093