As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like G Suite, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
Chrome Browser has a dominant role in the consumer space and plays a strategic role in enterprise as well. As a Chrome Enterprise Browser Specialist, you'll engage with enterprise customers across all verticals as a Chrome Browser Subject Matter Expert.
You will also be a customer advocate internally in the various aspects of Go-to-Market efforts around Chrome Browser for enterprise and have opportunities to work closely with Product Management and Marketing.
As the Chrome Enterprise team continues to build features that bridge into other Google Cloud solutions, you will play a pivotal and strategic role in bringing new customers to Google Cloud via their first enterprise experience with Google and Chrome Browser.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware.
And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Engage remotely or onsite with customers (at all levels within an organization) to raise awareness of enterprise features of Chrome browser and to understand their existing IT environments and business requirements to develop customer specific solutions to resolve issues preventing adoption.
- Work alongside Chrome and Cloud Sales teams and certified partners to be a subject matter expert supporting and close customer opportunities for Chrome browser enterprise adoption and support.
- Participate in regional and industry events to help build awareness for Chrome browser's enterprise benefits and engage with customers and prospects.
- Work cross-functionally with Chrome Sales, Operations, Product Management, Product Marketing and Account Executive teams and the greater Google Cloud team to successfully engage with existing accounts and to efficiently respond to customer inquiries and inform the product roadmap.
- Travel up to 25% of the time as required.
- 5 years of experience serving as a Sales Engineer, Technical Account Manager, IT/Management consultant, or equivalent practical experience in a customer-facing role.
- Experience working with enterprise organizations (C-Level, Management, IT Administrators, Front-Line Techs and Employees).
- Familiarity with end-user compute IT administration including (Windows, Mac, Linux, and virtualized environments: VMware or Citrix).
- Familiarity with device management and application solutions (Windows GPO, JAMF, EMM solutions like Intune/AirWatch).
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with emerging technologies in cloud/end-point computing IT.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment, and the flexibility to adapt quickly to changing business needs.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.