Mature, caring and fun staff guide the girls in both cabin life and in the forty-two activities that are offered weekly. Great food, great friends, great fun! Camp Mohawk is accredited by the American Camping Association (ACA). The Y is a cause-driven organization with three areas of focus: youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility. To ensure the future of the camp and its mission, the new CEO must 1) ensure the future of the camp and its mission, 2) work closely with the board and staff and, 3) be responsive to the emerging needs of its constituents in these focus areas.
Salary Range: $90,000-$110,000
Minimum Candidate Criteria:
- Must possess a bachelor's degree from an accredited 4-year college (Required; non-negotiable).
- Overall successful professional camping work experience of 10 years or more.
- Ability to develop and/or select new programs, and to improve existing programs for greater impact and cost effectiveness, to broaden our community engagement.
- Skills and experience in strategic planning and fundraising including executing annual campaigns, expanding major gift giving, and securing of grants.
- Fiscally sound business management approach with a successful budgetary track record.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and personal values consistent with the YMCA mission.