Learn. Grow. Lead.
Corporate Relations has three overarching goals:
- Accelerate Allstate’s competitive advantage through reputation
- Increase confidence in Allstate’s business strategy
- Create a more purpose-driven culture.
To do this, we:
- Tell Allstate’s iconic story and bring the voice of Allstate to life through internal and external strategic communications.
- Know the business and help leaders strengthen Allstate’s reputation, strategy and culture.
- Connect our stakeholders to Allstate, build and protect our brand, and help people live a good life every day.
- Provide world-class insights and counsel to advance issues and initiatives important to Allstate through robust executive positioning, communications, media relations, reputation management, issues and crisis management, thought leadership and advocacy, strategic counsel, culture promotion, corporate social responsibility, financial communications, and program and project management.
Within Corporate Relations, the CEO Engagement team helps support the needs of the Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer of Allstate. By facilitating events, communications and stakeholder relationships, we help build Allstate’s reputation, culture and deliver on our strategy. The CEO Stakeholder Engagement Lead Consultant is a key part of this work – a writer, storyteller, researcher and thinker.
Become an integral part of the CEO Stakeholder Engagement team by:
- Using your exceptional writing skills to help draft and edit communications and correspondence to and for high-level audiences.
- Using your knowledge of resources and research to develop useful, thought-provoking background materials for executive use.
- Building relationships throughout the department and the company to help develop and tell stories, find information and use your influence for Good!
- Building, starting and maintaining processes that help keep the team on track and thriving.
- Managing relationships with partners and vendors to ensure we are partnering with the best in the business – and building strong, lasting associations.
- Understanding Allstate’s reputation, and how the CEO Engagement team helps build our reputation and our business.
- Helping to plan and execute best in class communications plans and events to support our work.
- 6-8 years of experience in corporate communications or related field.
- Exceptional writing skills, project management and time management skills and strong attention to detail.
- Experience planning and executing communication programs and events.
- Ability to research a wide range of topics and ability to share that knowledge in writing through article summaries, thought starters and key messages.
- Be comfortable with change and ambiguity while maintaining your ability to get things done.
- Commitment to succeeding as a team and ability to jump in whenever and wherever help is needed.
- Bachelor degree required in related discipline.
- Knowledge of the insurance and financial services industry is a plus.