As a Call Center Software Administrator, you will provide day-to-day administration and support for multiple hosted and installed call center and telephony software applications throughout the organization. The software administrator is responsible for developing a deep and comprehensive understanding of multiple platforms including predictive, preview and automatic outbound dialing applications, inbound ACD (automatic call distribution), strategic data insight, call list management, systems deployment, configuration and testing and the overall support of front line call center operations personnel.
- Managing various call center applications such as client CRM, dialer, IVR, email and chat programs.
- Performing system configurations for multiple applications, client software installations on local and remote machines, managing updates and upgrades of software to reduce impact/downtime.
- Providing daily operation support, education and troubleshooting for software issues, errors and downtime.
- Working with and managing external vendor relationships, developing vendor partnerships, managing software and licensing cost controls.
- Working with external vendors to resolve critical performance/up-time affecting issues and to put preventative measures in place.
- Analyzing system performance versus requirements and proactively providing ideas to increase performance, effectiveness, efficiency etc.
- Monitoring system security and taking appropriate steps to resolve breaches and prevent possible intrusion avenues.
- Designing, installing, configuring, testing and deploying cross-application integrations.
- Working with operations, business development, compliance and other teams to design comprehensive software and service solutions for current and prospective clients.
- Developing an understanding of regulatory compliance requirements and managing audits and frequent investigations to ensure systems remain compliant.
- Providing helpdesk support to the rest of the organization, resolving tickets, projects, critical issue resolution.
- Preparedness to speak to external clients or prospects in an informed, professional role.
- Schedule flexibility, especially during the launch of new projects or the deployment of new software/software updates to the organization.
- Other duties as required.
Qualified candidates will be willing to learn new programs, processes and technology. Candidates should be positive, driven and confident individuals that will represent the company and its customers professionally at all times. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Extremely high level of comfort working with all Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel, Word, and Outlook. Experience with Visio and MS Project are a plus.
- Experience designing and creating Standard Operating Procedure documents.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Transact-SQL is a huge plus!
- Demonstrated ability to work on diverse projects simultaneously, requiring detailed analysis, creative/practical problem solving, time management, and sound judgment
- Ability to self-motivate while operating effectively in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Excellent verbal/written and interpersonal skills