At Google, we work at lightning speed. So when things get in the way of progress, the Business Systems Integration team steps in to remove those roadblocks. The team identifies time-consuming internal processes and then builds solutions that are reliable and scalable enough to work within the size and scope of the company.
You listen to and translate Googler needs into high-level technical specifications, design and develop recommended systems and consult with Google executives to ensure smooth implementation. Whether battling large system processes or leveraging our homegrown suite of Google products for Googlers themselves, you help Googlers work faster and more efficiently.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible.
We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We're always on call to keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
- Partner with internal business teams in developing delivery roadmaps, defining business processes and associated system requirements.
- Organize and manage project work to drive predictable delivery.
- Participate in system implementation projects (requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution).
- Support and upgrade implemented systems.
- Architect innovative solutions to automate and scale business systems.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience in integrating custom built solutions with vendor product offerings, particularly Treasury and Financial applications.
- Experience participating in full-system implementation life-cycles (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support).
- Experience with SAP S4/HANA modules.
- Ability to design, implement, test and maintain subsystems of moderate-to-high complexity. Strong project management capabilities, with proven track record of successfully leading complex, large-scale projects.
- Detailed knowledge of one or more of the following functional areas: FICO, Portfolio trading, cash management, FX hedging, employee stock administration, treasury operations, treasury accounting, risk management, insurance.
- Successful track record in working on cross-functional, cross-team projects.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; strong analytical skills and a demonstrable bias toward action.