AllCom Global Services, Inc. engineers, designs, installs and maintains information technology, telecommunications infrastructure and integrated security solutions for the US federal government and large corporations.
AllCom’s Integrated Security Solutions division supports our National Security and Economic Interests by protecting our customer’s resources, employees, assets, both physical and intellectual. Our team has more than 30 years of experience designing, implementing and maintaining large, complex enterprise-wide security management systems. We take a holistic approach to our customer’s security needs by focusing on security system integration at multiple layers and deploying and then integrating the best technologies to meet the mission.
We maintain VAR relationships and technical certifications with industry leading providers including Lenel, AMag, Milestone, Exacq Vision, Qognify, AXIS and Bosch just to name a few.
AllCom has earned an outstanding reputation with its customers for providing engineering expertise, rigorous project management and highly experienced technical staff.
As a member of the Business development team, your role will be to position AllCom products,services and solutions with new opportunities as well as maintaining existing clients and contractor relationships. You will be responsible for identifying, qualifying, developing and capturing new business opportunities.
Job Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in electronic security business development or direct sales of information technology infrastructure solutions to enterprise-level commercial and or Federal Government customers.
- Formal training and experience in Enterprise sales, Federal business development, solution selling and/or strategic account management
- Experience providing products and services to the Federal Government, directly or as a subcontractor, and a functional understanding of the acquisition, proposal development and contracting processes related thereto
- Proven ability to build and manage multimillion dollar customer relationships
- High energy, results-oriented, strategic and aggressive attitude toward business development and sales
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and sales skills at all levels of an organization
- Must possess professional work ethic, self-motivated, self-managed and goal-oriented
- Professional appearance and demeanor required
- Must be able to pass pre-employment testing (drug and background)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and either currently have or can obtain and retain Departmentof Defense Security Clearance
- Up to 20% overnight travel will be required
We are looking for highly energetic, motivated, results-oriented business development professionals to join our team. If you have a proven track record of successfully building relationships, identifying and developing new business with government customers, large government prime contractors and large commercial clients, this is the job for you!
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran