Dynamic leader in all aspects of business. Responsible for the sales/service activities, marketing plan, operating budget, profitability and operational integrity of the branch. Provides overall leadership for the branch. Understands, communicates and works to achieve the mission of the Bank. Level assignment is based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to: scope and complexity of responsibility, market area, size of office, experience and expertise of manager.
- Ensures that the branch sales/service supports the overall corporate objective to provide superior service. Participates in selling Bank products and providing excellent customer service.
- Plans, implements, and manages the operating and capital budgets to maximize branch profitability.
- Ensures that the branch meets all regulatory compliance standards. Follows all operating policies and procedures. Ensures branch personnel comply with all laws and regulations. Documents and communicates individual compliance performance in annual staff evaluations.
- Directs branch business development through outside calls, in-branch selling, telemarketing, branch campaigns, and targeted direct mailing. Develops and manages an annual branch marketing planwith specific goals.
- Ensures expansion of customer relationships through branch cross-selling activities. Manages the branch portfolio for optimum performance.
- Promotes staff development through training, cross-training, and career planning. Trains staff in the area of customer service, sales, operations, and Bank products. Ensures that ongoing sales and product service training is provided.
- Oversees and administers all branch human resource issues.
- Participates in events that demonstrate support for the community and increase business opportunities for the Bank. Ensures compliance with CRA outreach programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education or Equivalent Experience
- Bachelor’s degreerequired.
- Five to eight years bankingexperience; Five years lending experience including commercial, consumer and real estate (depending upon branch)
- Three or more years in a supervisory role
Field of Experience
- Complete knowledge of sales, branch banking and/or consumer lending
- Working knowledge of the Bank’s products (i.e., deposits, cash management, loans and other fee income generating products).