Our Corporate Audit& Risk Management team brings financial reporting, manufacturing, logistics, marketplace operations experience together to partner with management across Nike to optimize risk, manage compliance, and objectively evaluate efficiency/effectiveness of operations, and reliability of financial and management reporting. A successful candidate will thrive working in an environment where the pace of change is high and cross-functional, integrative thinking is required to “connect the dots” across the company. You'll join a dynamic internal audit & risk management team where collaboration and innovation are celebrated.
You'll regularly plan and lead complex and strategic audit and consulting projects, manage teammates during fieldwork, review and approve other auditors work, provide creative and strategic business oriented recommendations, and deliver executive level verbal and written communications to a variety of stakeholders across the company. You'll also provide pragmatic consulting services to management in order to guide the implementation of audit recommendations, improve risk management capabilities, and evaluate emerging risks associated with the changing retail and digital world. Your work will be highly visible to NIKE executive management and the Audit and Finance Committee of the Board of Directors.
• Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Accounting, Finance, or other related field. Masters in relevant Accounting or Business concentration a plus
• Minimum of 6 years combined experience in progressively responsible audit positions
• CPA or CIA.
• Expert at business process mapping and controls identification.
• Strong ICFR experience
• Excellent business acumen. Ability to connect strategic objectives, risk, and business process.
• Well proven skills in data analysis and ability to relate data to business processes.
• Strong ability to seek information, problem solve and communicate complex and/or potentially controversial topics and concepts to a wide and diverse audience.
• Ability to identify and prioritize actionable solutions.
• Strong understanding and application of project management and cross-team effectiveness.
• Excellent executive verbal and written communication skill
• Supply & Demand planning and / or financial planning experience is a plus
• Proven ability to identify and assess business risks and work with teammates to develop practical recommendations to optimize those risks
• Ability to travel 20% (domestic and international).
• Ability to pass a 7-year background investigation