Navitaire, an Amadeus company, is constantly trying to evolve the way the world thinks about travel. We are challenging industry norms by providing flexible systems on which our clients can deliver unequaled booking experiences for their customers.
With more than 50 customers worldwide, including many of the world’s most successful hybrid and low-cost airlines, Navitaire offers a unique opportunity to make a large impact on the world of travel.
As a member of the Technology Group at Navitaire you will get to design and build software that is used by millions of people each and every year from all over the world.
The Technology Group within Navitaire provides the common services, frameworks and architecture guidelines used by the Global Engineering and Product teams.
If you are passionate about designing and building cloud scale applications and services, then we would love to have you join our team.
- Member of the Technology group focused on working across the organization from a standards and architecture perspective
- Work closely with Global Information Security Officer to ensure alignment between engineering and information security
- Define the Secure Development Lifecycle (SLDC) standards for the organization and work with the product architects to ensure that the engineering teams are following the standards
- Participate in application security architectural reviews with each product teams
- Develop secure coding training and education
- Evaluate new and emerging frameworks and technologies from an application development security perspective
- Passion for software engineering and architecture
- Passion for learning
- Someone who has a bias towards action, a self-starter
- Must be a team player
- Takes ownership for work
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience and strong technical knowledge in application security, cryptography, authentication and authorization, and securityengineering including threat modeling
- Experience with service oriented or Microservices architecture
- Knowledge of OAuth and OpenID standards and integrating them into solutions
- Strong knowledge of security vulnerabilities and best development practices to avoid pitfalls
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Azure and AWS and related technologies
- Minimum of 5 years of experience programming in C# / Java.
- Experience working with globally distributed teams
- TFS or Git experience
- Scrum / Agileexperience.
Application Security Architect (74023).