Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
Chiquita is seeking an Analyst, FP&A to join the team. This person will work closely with business unit leaders, controllers, and analysts across the corporate organization and in each of the operating divisions.
The candidate will be responsible for the financial preparation, analysis, forecast and planning and reporting for the North America organization.
This person will provide oversight and analytical review of the sold volume and revenue for the North America market. In addition, this person will be responsible for oversight and analysis of capital and expense actuals, plan, and procurement processes as migration to a new system commences.
As a member of the team, the Analyst will also play an important role in the financial planning process. The ideal candidate will possess an ability to identify, articulate, and incorporate process improvements at a global level.
- Preparation and analytical review of management reporting relating to all aspects of the organization financials
- Tracking of organization progress against annual plan, including coordination with appropriate business unit leaders to review and make course corrections throughout the year
- Compile data and analytics for monthly and ad hoc volume, pricing and revenue requirements
Skills and Qualifications
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA Preferred
- Minimum five years financial analysis and accounting experience
- Proficient in financial tools such as Hyperion Essbase, JDEdwards, Microstrategy, and Hyperion Financial Management.
- Strong analytical skills applied to various aspects of planning, forecasting, and business decision-making
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to work across functional and cultural boundaries
- Ability to work effectively under tight time constraints
- Strong PC skills including advanced Excel (pivot tables, macros, etc.)
- Strong English skills (written and verbal), Spanish a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.