Assists in establish key elements of tactical and operational plans with measurable contribution toward the achievement of results of the program. Provides agile training and coaching for multiple agile teams in support of the program. Develops and enforces processes, standards or operational plans across multiple teams in support of the program. Communicates with parties within and outside of own job function, which may include external customers or vendors.
- Existing Secret clearance
- Agile methodology and processes for development and sustainment activities including Scrum and SAFe.
- Management of agile projects.
- Continuous Integration (CI) practices and tooling
- Automated testing (functional and nonfunctional)
Must have at least 8 years’ experience in:
- Issue tracking using various agile program management tools
- Software Configuration Management (CM) practices using various CM tools
- Software monitoring activities
- Various scriptinglanguages, modern programming languages including C++ and Java, and operating systems including Windows, Unix and Linux.
Experience base should include:
- Standing up and coaching new agile teams,
- Implementing agile practices in a Department of Defense environment,
- Performing continuous process improvement activities,
- Interacting with customers and vendors on a technical level
- Working with and integrating Commercial Off-the-shelf Software
- Using commercial servers
The successful candidate must have
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative, multidiscipline environment to produce and maintain deliverable products.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment as well as alone.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Agile management activities with Microsoft Team Foundation Server,\\
- Automated functional testing with Microfocus (formerly HP) Unified Functional Test, and
- Automation tasking with Red Hat Ansible
- Six Sigma Certification
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Certified Product Owner (CPO)
- Certified SAFe Program Consultant (SPC4)
Required Education (including Major):
8 years of experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent fields.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 124341