About the Role:
The Account Manager will form part of a professional team responsible for financialreporting for a portfolio of international hedge funds and manage a team of accountants, maintain client contacts plus interact with colleagues from other Citco offices.
Job Duties in Brief:
- Review of Daily/Weekly P&L/NAV estimates
- Review Monthly/Weekly NAV accounting work
- Assist staff with their work whenever the need arises
- Act as liaison with the client on matters relating to the preparation of the monthly reporting package
- Act as liaison with the auditors
- Prepare responses to the client on any number of issues and queries which they are requesting from time to time
- Review administrative / accounting procedures and recommend solutions in order to work towards a more efficient NAV production process
- Monitor compliance of various SLA agreements with the client/ other Citco Offices
- Negotiate SLA with client/ other Citco Offices
- Assist and support new fund setups, conversions and migrations
- Support the conversion of all new clients
- Ensure adherence to all internal and external audit standards
- Ensure all control checklists are up to date and utilized
- Work withother managers to ensure efficient allocation of staff and workflow
- Keep Senior Management abreast of all material issues affecting the processing of deliverables
- Implementing training initiatives
- Other Ad Hoc Reports requests and operations metrics as required by management
- Bachelor or master level degree in accounting or professional accounting designation (CGA, CMA, CA, CPA);
- 5 + Years in Financial Services with an exposure to accounting experience of hedge / mutual funds or investment companies
- 2-3years experience supervisory / managerial experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated financialreporting / analytical / organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a changing, fast-paced work environment
- Product knowledge, Domestic, Global and OTC security markets, Fixed Income and derivative product knowledge.
- Strong Customer Relationship skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Exposure to systems implementations and work flow process initiatives.
- Strong Excel experience
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.