AgencyEA is an experiential and event marketing company with a passion for pushing creative boundaries. We also have a passion for our people, and we happen to have some of the brightest in the industry working under our roof. As the agency continues to grow, we’ll continue to search for talented, motivated individuals who want to help us bring amazing experiences to life for some of the biggest brands in the world.
Account Manager manages a variety of client accounts or projects. Account Manager has a natural attention to detail and the ability to anticipate and interpret client needs. Account Manager leads project teams to deliver creative and flawless events and experiential marketing programs that are on strategy, in budget, and executed on time. Account Manager is a master communicator and the primary contact between project team members and clients. Account Manager nurtures and builds relationships with multi-level client contacts to identify and develop strategic business building opportunities for clients and the agency. Account Manager is responsible for developing the agency’s future talent by training and coaching Account Coordinators and Account Executives to ensure performance and execution excellence.
- Create and maintain rock-solid relationships with clients including strategy development, project management, and overall communication.
- Develop a deep understanding of clients’ culture, processes, business, and structure.
- Recommend new and innovative approaches and directions to accomplish the marketing and engagement objectives of clients.
- Ensure that key written communications are strategic, meet the agency’s standard of excellence and are provided in a timely manner.
- Lead project teams to deliver successful, results-driven programs.
- Evaluate the strategic development of the creative product and ensure that the work meets client objectives, brand positioning and guidelines.
- Respond to changes in direction and other client dynamics with flexibility, resourcefulness and a problem-solving mindset.
- Review and collaborate on all production related deliverables; work with Production lead to determine the best way to communicate deliverables to clients.
- Share best practices and program learnings with project team members. Recommend solutions and process modifications for continuous improvement.
- Be proactive and initiate discussions with clients about annual projects and/or potential projects based on research of client’s upcoming marketing efforts.
- Supervise, train and mentor Account Coordinators and Account Executives on an on-going basis to ensure growth and performance excellence.
- Bachelors degree or higher; Marketing, Communications, Business or other related field a plus.
- 6+ years of relevant experience.
- Agency experience is a must.
- Event and/or experiential marketing experience is a must.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strategic thinker, able to help guide ideas to align with clients’ strategy.
- Excellent organizational and team management skills.
- Must enjoy working and collaborating with teams.
- Must be proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Must be wiling to travel as needed.