Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors degree from accredited college or university Required. BS in science is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of biotech or pharmaceutical sales experience required with at least 5 years recent experience in hospital sales.
- Experience in dermatology or oncology is preferred
- Experience with Academic Hospital/Clinic is preferred
- Ability to work both Academic centers and community clinics
- Total account management and launch experience required
- Track record of proven and consistent sales success (ex: Winners circle/Presidents club)
- Ability to create deep relationships with KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders)- both "academic" and "clinical/Rx"
- Extensive Daily and overnight travel required.
- Consistently meet and exceed established program sales goals within territory by utilizing effective and appropriate sales techniques and approved promotional materials with targeted CTCL Centers of Excellence and community clinics with CTCL patients.
- Achieve quarterly reach and frequency goals and client deliverables by gaining access to targeted accounts to provide product and disease state information.
- Possess a high level of knowledge and understanding of all assigned products, financial assistance programs, disease states, treatment, and competitor products.
- Maintain current and competent working knowledge of product line to educated HCPs, reimbursement managers, and appropriate hospital personnel.
- Produce high quality territory management activities, including business planning, pre-call planning, efficient and productive routing, material inventory and expense reports.
- Positively and appropriately impact Sales in territory; display knowledge of key customers; develop and execute business plans, including product launch plans; analyze and act upon sales data within geography.
- Keen understanding of payers, reimbursement, and managed markets landscaped in territory.
- Conduct a "complete call" (product, reimbursement, patient programs to key healthcare facility personnel).
- Maintain and execute a territory and promotional budget.