Siemens Molecular Imaging is looking for a talented and experienced Strategic Business Planner, who will serve as the primary driver of transformational program initiatives for the Strategy department. The candidate in this role will work with key stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Directs and presents consolidated long range plans included in the corporate business plan.
- Directs project coordination and information support for new strategy development.
- Directs market and business research and competitor analysis.
- Expert in the analysis of a global business scope for implementation in current company business scope.
- Expert in developing and implementing market strategies.
- Lead or support key strategic initiatives as appropriate (e.g. business segment strategy projects)
- Lead analytical efforts as required for projects including business plans, long-term market development analysis, scenario analysis
- Support the annual strategic planning process for the Molecular Imaging Business Line
- Demonstrated structured thinking and problem solving in new situations
- Working knowledge of business management frameworks (e.g. issue based problem solving, Pyramid Principle in writing and thinking, value chain analysis)
- Strong business acumen and strong analytical skills – ability to develop complex analytical models
- Financial analysis knowledge
- Experience interacting closely with senior executives and leading diverse cross-functional teams to deliver high quality results.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- MBA Preferred
- 7 + years in the Healthcare, preferably Molecular Imaging. Corporate Industry experience is highly preferred.
- 2 to 3+ experience (post-MBA) from a management consulting firm is desired.
- The position can be based in Hoffman Estates, IL or Knoxville, TN, but preferably Hoffman Estates, IL
Requisition Number: 217329