jobs in Santa Rosa, California (CA)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Quick Apply
- Quick Apply$473K - $608K •FAB consuoting • Santa Rosa, CA and 5 other locationsMust have a deep understanding of digital transformation and key (capability) topics, i.e. core banking excellence, customer engagement, payment (blockchain) transformation, AI & BI systems and platform design and core operational issues.
- Quick ApplyIn this role the candidate will be working as a Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist / MRI Tech
- Quick Apply$90K - $110K •Plan, schedule, and coordinate the supply, material flow, and storage of inventory from the supplier to the customer.
- Quick ApplyIn this role the candidate will be working as a Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist / MRI Tech.
- Quick ApplyThe Purchasing Manager would be assuming the organizations lead role as to directing activities for the development of preconstruction materials, costs estimates / work schedules and proposals related to the construction of luxury, single family, residential homes up to $6 Million in scope.
- Quick ApplyAssist project management and field teams in coordinating residential construction project activities throughout the Santa Rosa, Napa, and Petaluma marketplace.
- Quick Apply$80K - $120K •The Construction Manager would be assuming the organizations lead role in the region as to directing onsite construction for projects; responsible for project level field direction on a wide variety of projects from rough grade through project closeout.
- Quick Apply$80K - $120K •The Architect will be responsible for all company projects either directly designing, overseeing a project team and/or outside consultants performing the full life cycle of design activities for successful project utilizing advanced technology.
- Quick ApplyThe Accountant / Bookkeeper will work with senior leadership team in maintaining financial control within the organization responsible for GL functions and executing day to day operations of corporate accounting; processing all accounts receivables, payables coding invoices, recording sales transactions/bank deposits and ensuring general ledger accounts are debited / credited accordingly.
- Quick ApplyProviding organizational support and/or interior design assistance to senior designers and/or homeowners directly to select material finishes, options, assess floor plan alternatives and communicating construction standards for high end residential development.
- Quick ApplyThe Controller will be tasked with the responsibilities for developing, implementing and enforcing the financial operating procedures/polices for the organization, as well as, management of daily accounting activities related to A/R, A/P, Job Cost, Reconciliations, GL, Lien and banking.
- Quick Apply$80K - $90K •The Contracts Administrator will be tasked with originating and overseeing all contracts and contract compliance activities for the growing North Bay division; responsible for all construction contract development, scopes of work, bid tracking, processing change orders, insurance requirements, payment approvals and communicating budget compliance and variances throughout the project life cycles.
- Quick Apply$84K - $105K •Blue Signal • Santa Rosa, CA and 7 other locationsOversee in-building DAS and small cell projects from proposal to close-out. Set project estimates, timeline, scope, and milestones.
- As part of our team, you will provide consulting services in the firm's Water and Infrastructure Business Unit. Working with our multi discipline project teams, tasks will participate in design of water infrastructure work and other civil design for a variety of interesting clients.
- Responsible for managing agribusiness operations, including but not limited to management of personnel, operational oversight and financial results. Identify key grower customers, understand their business, determine their needs and develop plans and actions to meet needs with appropriate sales solutions.