jobs in San Francisco, California (CA)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Quick Apply
- Quick ApplyCynet Health • San Francisco, CAIn this role, the selected candidate will act as an Ambulatory Care Unit Registered Nurse.
- • San Francisco, CA and 6 other locationsFarm the regional base of active customers up-selling and cross-selling; manage accounts to maintain a strong relationship with company and to keep them constantly appraised of company capabilities.
- Quick Apply$80K - $150K •Innovaccer • San Francisco, CA and 7 other locationsResponsible for developing and executing new strategies to maintain a steady flow of new leads and potential clients; helps in delivering new business sales to meet or exceed quarterly and annual quota.
- Quick Apply$80K - $120K •Confidential Company • Hayward, CAMust have an experience in the maintenance and repair of the machinery; must possess ability to troubleshoot and diagnose PLCs and HMIs.
- Quick ApplyThe candidate should be able develop, validate, and troubleshoot methods/instrumentation.
- Quick ApplySpecifically, you will be helping us implement and develop a novel technology focused on discovering peptide-based macrocycles for targets of interest across a wide range of therapeutic areas.
- Quick Apply$100K - $200K •MSR Cosmos • Oakland, CA and 1 other locationThe Salesforce Solution Architect will be an experienced and opinionated technology leader responsible for the overall architecture and design of the Salesforce instance(s) and all the various enterprise applications developed on/around Salesforce.
- Quick ApplyCompass Consulting Group, Inc. • San Mateo, CAThe candidate will have the opportunity to work on studies predominantly in the HIV franchise demonstrating the value of the client's products (including PrEP, treatment as prevention, treatment resistance, and HIV cure) from pre-launch to Phase IV in both domestic and international markets.
- Quick Apply
- Quick Apply$140K - $200K •MSR Cosmos • San Francisco, CAThe Sr Search Engineer provides the technical solutions for customers search in both Client's eCommerce websites and is responsible for gathering/understanding requirements, authoring specifications and design solutions for Browse and Search area.
- Quick Apply$120K - $200K •MSR Cosmos • Oakland, CA and 1 other locationThe Salesforce Solution Architect will be an experienced and opinionated technology leader responsible for the overall architecture and design of the Salesforce instance(s) and all the various enterprise applications developed on/around Salesforce.
- Quick ApplyPerform basic analyses related to sequencing metrics and bioinformatics
- Quick ApplyThe position requires excellent organizational and communication skills, demonstrated ability to work independently with sound scientific judgement, and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Quick ApplyPerform population PK/PD models, translational models, disease models, exposure-response models, biomarker-efficacy models, clinical trial simulations, literature meta-analysis, and other state of the art modeling and simulation techniques.
- Quick ApplyCompass Consulting Group, Inc. • San Francisco, CAThe successful candidate will be responsible for developing, validating, and implementing biochemical and cell-based assays to support characterization of novel small molecule and biologic therapeutics for projects in diverse therapeutic areas.
- Quick ApplyThe candidate will be working as a part of a team that focuses on drug product development in the Late Stage Pharmaceutical Development department.